Non-Thai nationals in Malaysia who wish to travel to Thailand must follow these steps:
1. Check whether you need a visa to enter Thailand
Visa application forms and check-lists of required documents can be download as follows:
If you do not have a re-entry permit or visa to Thailand, please prepare relevant documents for visa application as required and book visa appointment at http://LNY.IO/RTEKL
If you do, proceed to the next step.
2. Submit the application for Certificate of Entry (COE) online via website https://coethailand.mfa.go.th
3. Once your application has been pre-approved, please reserve your flight tickets and ASQ hotel
Please visit http://www.hsscovid.com/
for more details.
4. Go back to the COE online application at https://coethailand.mfa.go.th
and upload required documents including your ticket reservation, ASQ booking, medical insurance policy (in English) which expressly covers treatment and medical expenses in relation to COVID-19, with minimum coverage of 100,000 USD. The insurance must cover the total duration of stay in Thailand.
5. Prepare Fit-to-Fly Health Certificate and medical certificate with a lab result (test by RT-PCR method) indicating that COVID -19 has not been detected, issued within 72 hours before departure.
6. Download application 'ThailandPlus'
on your mobile phone before entering Thailand.