9 ก.ย. 2562
*New quarantine regulations effective from 1 May 2021*
On 29 April 2021, the Royal Thai Government has announced new quarantine regulations for all travellers (Thais and non-Thais) arriving in Thailand from 1 May 2021 as follows:
Travellers with COE already approved before 1 May 2021 shall be subject to:
- a 7-day quarantine (for those with proper vaccination document) and a 10-day quarantine (for those without vaccination document) as indicated in COE issued for travellers arriving in Thailand only during 1-5 May 2021
- a 14-day quarantine for travellers arriving Thailand from 6 May 2021 onwards. If your COE has been approved before 1 May 2021, you are required to download your new COE indicating a 14-day quarantine from the website: coethailand.mfa.go.th before your departure to Thailand
Travellers with COE approved from 1 May 2021 onwards shall in all cases be subject to a 14-day quarantine, regardless of proof of vaccination.
** Required documents to present at the airline’s check-in counter at KLIA1 as well as upon your arrival in Thailand**
1. Certificate of Entry and Declaration Form
2. Medical certificate with a lab result (test by RT-PCR method) indicating that COVID -19 has not been detected, issued within 72 hours before departure
3. Copy of an Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ) hotel booking
4. Copy of health insurance policy which covers COVID-19 related medical treatment with a coverage of no less than USD 100,000 or equivalent.