9 ก.ย. 2562
** Announcement for non-Thai nationals on reservation for the repatriation flight on 16 March 2021 **
The Royal Thai Embassy in Kuala Lumpur is organizing a repatriation flight operated by Thai Airways on Tuesday 16 March 2021.
Details of the flight are as follows:
- Flight No. TG 416, to depart Kuala Lumpur (KLIA 1) around 13.00 hrs., and arrive Bangkok (Suvannabhumi Airport) around 14.00 hrs.
- Ticket Prices:
Royal Silk Class (Business) RM 1,870 for the first 15 passengers who have paid their tickets and RM 2,266 for the rest, baggage 40 kg
Economy Class RM 967, baggage 30 kg
* Ticket prices may change slightly subject to daily exchange rate
- Flight reservation is open to non-Thai nationals who have been approved a Certificate of Entry (COE), on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Those who wish to travel must follow these steps:
1. Check whether you need a visa to enter Thailand and prepare relevant documents for Certificate of Entry (COE) application as required.
2. Submit the application for Certificate of Entry (COE) online via website https://coethailand.mfa.go.th
3. Once your application has been pre-approved, please reserve your flight tickets directly with Thai Airways by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org ** Thai Airways will start issuing the tickets from 1 March 2021 onwards, on a first-come-first-serve basis with no refund policy.**
4. Revisit the COE online application at coethailand.mfa.go.th and upload your ticket and all required documents. Your application must be completed not later than Saturday,13 March 2021, 18.00 hrs. If your documents are complete, you will receive a COE which can be downloaded from the coethailand.mfa.go.th within 3 days.
** Required documents to present at the airline’s check-in counter at KLIA1 as well as upon your arrival in Thailand**
1. Certificate of Entry and Declaration Form
2. Fit to Fly/Fit to Travel Health Certificate
3. Medical certificate with a lab result (test by RT-PCR method) indicating that COVID -19 has not been detected, issued within 72 hours before departure
4. Copy of an Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ) hotel booking
5. Copy of health insurance policy which covers COVID-19 related medical treatment with a coverage of no less than USD 100,000 or equivalent.