If you do not have a re-entry permit or visa to Thailand, please prepare relevant documents for visa application as required and book visa appointment (Monday-Friday) at http://LNY.IO/RTEKL
If you do, proceed to the next step.
2. Submit the application for Certificate of Entry (COE) online via website https://coethailand.mfa.go.th
3. Once your application has been pre-approved, please reserve your flight tickets and Alternative Quarantine (AQ) hotel
Please visit http://www.hsscovid.com/
for more details.
4. Go back to the COE online application at https://coethailand.mfa.go.th
and upload required documents including your ticket reservation, 14-days ASQ booking (14 nights for flights arriving before 6PM and 15 nights for flights arriving 6 PM onwards), medical insurance policy (in English) which expressly covers treatment and medical expenses in relation to COVID-19, with minimum coverage of 100,000 USD. The insurance must cover the total duration of stay in Thailand. For details please visit https://covid19.tgia.org/
5. Prepare medical certificate with a lab result (test by RT-PCR method) indicating that COVID -19 has not been detected, issued within 72 hours before departure.
6. Download application 'ThailandPlus'
on your mobile phone before entering Thailand.
*Quarantine regulations effective from 1 May 2021*
Travellers with COE approved from 1 May 2021 onwards shall in all cases be subject to a 14-day quarantine, regardless of proof of vaccination.